Friday, March 27, 2009

Transportation - Grazielle Patdu



"Optimus Prime"
This is my dad's truck of which he built himself. He bought the rusted and damaged body for 3,000 php and assembled the engine and all the truck's parts. Also, he's the one who painted the truck's exterior and designed the interior. Complete with superb sound system and small LCD TV. It took him almost a year to finish everything.

We watched the Transformers movie, and my dad was so amazed by it that's why he called his truck the Optimus Prime : )

Camera: Canon 1000D w/ kit lens EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6



"Up up and away !!!"
During the hot air balloon festival last Feb 14 at Clark air field, one of the balloons flew over our heads : )

Camera: Canon 1000D w/ kit lens EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6



"Oh captain, My Captain."
Taken during my UC in Ozamiz, this is one the boats that the divers use to go to the Dolphin Island.


Camera: Canon IXUS 80 IS

4 comments:

Lex Woon said...

The "Optimus Prime" looks like a brand new car to me...:)

Wing Cheung said...

Driving "Optimus Prime" must be very exciting. Unfortunatly, I have no driving licence.

Z e l e r i c k said...

Thanks Lex : )that's how passionate my dad is on cars

Z e l e r i c k said...

Hi Wing, just got mine yesterday but still my dad wont allow me to drive his truck hehe : )