Friday, October 17, 2008

About the Photo Club

Hi GfK,

Let me be the 1st to post in this community

Background
The background of this blog is to share experience and knowledge of the photo shooting in more effective way. Where this previously done by William Chan and other members by forwarding photos in the mailing list. As time go by, more voices have request chair person William to start a community within the company.

Posting
I did not realise the photo added will go into my existing Picasa album, which Google only provides 1GB free for every blogger.

If you like to post any photos, please resize it to 1024x768 or smaller to reduce the image size. Otherwise, I will need to pay Google any time soon to keep it going. Thanks for your consideration.

Join as member
Obviously you need to become GfK personnel 1st. And if you wish to join this community, please write to me in the office email with your name and blog url (if any), I will do the rest for you. Please indicate whether you want to contribute as an editor to the content.

Lastly, thanks for everyone efforts to make this possible, cheers. ☺YeoCP//

No comments: