Monday, October 27, 2008

F1 PowerBoat Racing

Sport photography is one of my favourite photography subjects. On last Sunday, Shenzhen had the F1 Power Boat Racing. Since Shenzhen is very close to Hongkong, I decide to go there and take some pictures. The race is less exciting and interesting than I thought. (Less than 20 boats and the race is only around 45 mins…)

I only bring my EOS1DMKIII and 100-400mm lens for this trip. Since the boats are far away from the place we stand, I need to add the extender (1.4x) in some cases. Moreover, the weather is very hazy and I need to do a bit adjustment in photo editing.

If you want to see more pictures and know the photo info. (e.g. shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc), please visit my album.
http://www.fotop.net/williamc/F1PowerBoat2008




No comments: