Friday, November 21, 2008

Tennis Stars

You may not the Tennis fan. However, you probably hear the name of Tennis Stars like John McEnroe, Bjorn Borg, Roger Federer and James Blake. All these four Tennis stars were getting together and had a Tennis show in Macau recently. I was lucky to see this interesting show.

We seated close to the court and the players are not far from us. I mainly use 135mm and 200mm lenses. Instead of using zoom lens, I try to use the prime lenses (lens without zoom). Since we sat next to each other, I couldn't turn left or right easily. Therefore, it is not easy to get the good shots. Anyway, the show is interesting. All these Tennis stars are very friendly and know how to make fun with their fans.

More photos can be found in my album:
http://www.fotop.net/williamc/TennisMacau2008








No comments: