Sunday, January 11, 2009

Talking Birds


Yesterday, I went to Raffles Marina, near the second link between Singapore and Malaysia, hoping to catch a good sunset but to my disappointment, the sky turned cloudy and there was no sunset!

I ended up taking some bird pictures at the Marina. Enclosed is a picture of a Little Heron (Butorides Striatus). It is the same bird taken from different angles. I merged two photos to form this picture in Photoshop CS2. The wordings were created using Photoscape software. You can download a free copy of Photoscape from www.photoscape.org.

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: Canon 100-400f5.6
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/125s @ f8

4 comments:

Wing Cheung said...

Chris, the left one is in the original photo, the right one key on it, right? It's funny.

Chris Ting said...

Hi Wing, yes you are right! Initially, I tried adding the left bird to the right bird's photo but the ground looks uneven, so I ended up putting the right bird onto the left bird's photo. You are very observant!

William Chan said...

Haha... it is very funny.

Francis Cheung said...

Thanks for your funny creative mind ^_^