Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Canon 870 IS







Few day ago, my uncle asked me to help him to buy a DSC. Budget is around US$500, Compact size. With my limited experience, I only have two brand in my mind CANON and NIKON. Thanks to Wing / Stephen/Jason when I shared to them, they gave me some advises and it help me a lot to make a quick decision. So this afternoon, I'll go to retail shop (help the economy ^_^) to purchase CANON 870. So dear all, if you are planning to buy electric toys i.e. DSC, share in here and I think most of our fellow member would like to give you a good / useful advise like our GfK report and staff... ha ha.

Happy New Year

2 comments:

Wing Cheung said...

Why i suggest Francis to buy 870IS, it's because I have just bought 2 for my cousin brother and sister. Compare the price and usage. 870IS is a good choice for compact DC.

William Chan said...

Ha Ha, my sister also bought the Canon 870IS recently. This camera is nice.

P.S. for the girls, they may like Sony (e.g. DSC-T77) because the product design is good (stylish & many colorful coating options)