Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Toy Photography

These are the 1st few pictures taken for my diecast blog. It weren't very good, but it gave me some ideas for my progress later.

The pictures have too shallow in the depth or feel, to counter that, I will need to take with tripod.

I'm still looking for one, fellow colleagues, any recommendations?

Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL, F5.6, 1/25 Sec, ISO400, 85mm

Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL, F5.6, 1/30 Sec, ISO400, 81mm

Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL, F2.8, 1/100 Sec, ISO400, 50mm

3 comments:

Francis Cheung said...

Hello, I think William can give you some idea as he is our opinion leader in CAMERA product. ^_^

William Chan said...

FYI, A good tripod can be used for many years. If budget allowed, you can choose the Gitzo or Manfrotto brand. Japanese brands like Velbon is another good choice.

Wing Cheung said...

Support Gitzo, it's really good tripod, but also expensive. It included light weight and high consistency. Personally suggest carbon filber tripod.