Sunday, February 15, 2009

My 1st Experience of Speedlite 580EX II


Sorry guys, did hear from me for long. Other than daily works, I'm also busy with my other 2 toys blog, www.toycarsmy.com and www.hwcmalaysia.com

Back to topic, William lend me his 580EX speedlite for the regional operations event, that was my 1st time hooked up the external flash light to my camera (1st time gone to him).

The experience for the flash light is fantastic, it allows me take photo at lower ISO and higher shutter speed, yet produced a satisfied photo.

This is photo, the flash was fired to the back, and the light just soft to highlight the outline of the features. Who is this in the picture? Is my daughter Celeste.

Still lot to learn, but 1st have to get myself a 580EX, RM1,500++, it's ain't cheap to buy.

Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL, F5, 1/60, ISO400, 41mm, EV-0.3 step

No comments: